Information about cookies
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website if you visit it again later. Some cookies are necessary so that the site can function properly. Other cookies are advantageous for the visitor: they save the user name in the same secure manner as, for example, the language settings. Cookies are used so that you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit a website again.
hotel-windjammer.de uses appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and to avoid loss of information or illegal behavior.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily adjust your browser settings to turn off all cookies. Please note: If you deactivate your cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on the website.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
- Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your toolbar.
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- For "Firefox becomes a chronicle:" select "create according to user-defined settings".
- Remove the "Accept cookies" check box and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "Tools" button and then "Internet Options".
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Cookies" tab you can remove the marking and save your settings.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click "Show advanced settings."
- Click on "Content Settings" in the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Cookies" section you can deactivate them and save your settings.
- Open Safari.
- Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the top right corner) and click on "Privacy".
- Under "Accept Cookies" you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?).
- If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies".